Mary Ellen Copeland writes, “When you are young, it’s a great time to learn how to take care of yourself and how to help yourself feel better. WRAP can become a tool to be used throughout life to stay well, to recover if needed, and to meet life’s goals and dreams.” A WRAP Workbook for Kids is an easy to read workbook style book that guides kids aged 7-14 through creating their own Wellness Recovery Action Plan (Wrap). In A WRAP Workbook for Kids, three 10 year olds, Esther, Hawk and Akincana, help guide young people through developing their own WRAP. The workbook is colorful and easy to use.
- New WRAP Book for Veterans, Active Service Members, and Military in Transition Hits the Target
- New Book Available for Preorder: Wellness Recovery Action Plan for Veterans, Active Service Members, and Military in Transition
- Delayed Arrival at Desired Destination
- When to Unplug, and When Plugging in Really Helps
- Wellness Through the Seasons
Are you feeling desperate – overwhelmed, anxious, in physical and emotional pain, like you just can’t go on? Find Help NOW
The WRAP Info Center is the place to look for answers about WRAP. What is the Info Center? It is a collection of articles, forms, and information all arranged in a logical, searchable library. Visit the WRAP Info Center and find out more.