Military training is intense, deliberate, and controlled—just the way the military wants and needs their soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines to perform. But then there is the inevitable transition from active military service to Veteran life.
Switching off what has been a trusted, predictable, and comfortable system is tough and a lot to ask of someone. WRAP has been a good strategy and system for addressing that difficulty. It requires Veterans to adapt and overcome, which they specialize in. But now the focus is on themselves, which can be uncomfortable.
- New WRAP Book for Veterans, Active Service Members, and Military in Transition Hits the Target
- New Book Available for Preorder: Wellness Recovery Action Plan for Veterans, Active Service Members, and Military in Transition
- Delayed Arrival at Desired Destination
- When to Unplug, and When Plugging in Really Helps
- Wellness Through the Seasons
Are you feeling desperate – overwhelmed, anxious, in physical and emotional pain, like you just can’t go on? Find Help NOW
The WRAP Info Center is the place to look for answers about WRAP. What is the Info Center? It is a collection of articles, forms, and information all arranged in a logical, searchable library. Visit the WRAP Info Center and find out more.