This article is the third in a four-part series that discusses some of the benefits a Wellness Recovery Action Plan can offer people with addictions, summarizes the components of my plan, and shares examples of ways I have applied them to my recovery. Read Part 1 and Part 2 here.
The consequences of a relapse into active addiction have always had the potential to devastate the lives of recovering individuals.
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: A Toolbox for Safety and Autonomy
- Shining a National Spotlight on Mental Health
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: Laying a Foundation for Empowerment
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: A Survival Tool for All Seasons
- WRAP 20th Birthday Celebration Webinar Recap
Are you feeling desperate – overwhelmed, anxious, in physical and emotional pain, like you just can’t go on? Find Help NOW?
The WRAP Info Center is the place to look for answers about WRAP. What is the Info Center? It is a collection of articles, forms, and information all arranged in a logical, searchable library. Visit the WRAP Info Center and find out more.