The first three articles in this series explained different ways that people with addictions can use a Wellness Recovery Action Plan. This final installment discusses using WRAP at a systems level and integrating it into addiction treatment and recovery at all levels and stages of care (i.e., across the continuum of care).
Because there is evidence that wellness and recovery self-management, specifically WRAP, are effective for people who want to get well and stay well, health care communities have begun to include these kinds of tools and approaches as part of the vision for a person-centered, recovery-oriented system of care. For the last two decades, WRAP has promoted independence...
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: Limitless Potential to Heal
- Come See Us at WRAP Around the World 2017
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: A Toolbox for Safety and Autonomy
- Shining a National Spotlight on Mental Health
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: Laying a Foundation for Empowerment
Are you feeling desperate – overwhelmed, anxious, in physical and emotional pain, like you just can’t go on? Find Help NOW?
The WRAP Info Center is the place to look for answers about WRAP. What is the Info Center? It is a collection of articles, forms, and information all arranged in a logical, searchable library. Visit the WRAP Info Center and find out more.