May is national Mental Health Month, hosted by Mental Health America. The theme for 2017 is Risky Business, or “habits and behaviors that increase the risk of developing or exacerbating mental illnesses, or could be signs of mental health problems themselves." If you’re living WRAP, you can probably identify signs that you may need to take action to maintain or regain your wellness, and you can also plan for circumstances or events that could take you off track. With WRAP, the quest for optimal wellness becomes an important part of everyday life, essentially making every month “mental health month.”
- Shining a National Spotlight on Mental Health
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: Laying a Foundation for Empowerment
- Wellness Recovery Action Planning and Addiction Recovery: A Survival Tool for All Seasons
- WRAP 20th Birthday Celebration Webinar Recap
- Spring Cleaning Your WRAP
Are you feeling desperate – overwhelmed, anxious, in physical and emotional pain, like you just can’t go on? Find Help NOW?
The WRAP Info Center is the place to look for answers about WRAP. What is the Info Center? It is a collection of articles, forms, and information all arranged in a logical, searchable library. Visit the WRAP Info Center and find out more.