For many of us, August and September mean back-to-school time. Big transitions can be challenging for kids and adults alike, so we asked parents of kids ages pre-school to college how they make that transition easier. Here are their ideas for making the most of those final summer weeks and getting ready for the school year.
- Staying Well While Transitioning from Summer to School
- New WRAP Book for Veterans, Active Service Members, and Military in Transition Hits the Target
- New Book Available for Preorder: Wellness Recovery Action Plan for Veterans, Active Service Members, and Military in Transition
- Delayed Arrival at Desired Destination
- When to Unplug, and When Plugging in Really Helps
Are you feeling desperate – overwhelmed, anxious, in physical and emotional pain, like you just can’t go on? Find Help NOW
The WRAP Info Center is the place to look for answers about WRAP. What is the Info Center? It is a collection of articles, forms, and information all arranged in a logical, searchable library. Visit the WRAP Info Center and find out more.