Mary Ellen Copeland and Essential Learning have partnered to create online courses on mental health recovery and WRAP. These interactive courses are designed to increase your knowledge-base about mental health recovery and introduce you to new and exciting skills and strategies. You can take these courses at your own pace -- and at the times most convenient to you.
To read more about our E-Learning courses and see all the options available, go to the WRAP CE Quick site.
The courses are useful to those new to WRAP through seasoned facilitators. They provide excellent supplemental knowledge for individuals, supporters, and people who are leading WRAP groups, but do not take the place of Mental Health and WRAP training, which is available through The Copeland Center for Wellness and Recovery.
(Click on titles to see full descriptions)
- New Course: Key Recovery Concepts
- Build Your Own WRAP
- Build Your Own WRAP for Veterans and People in the Military
- WRAP - One on One
- WRAP - Creating a Wellness Toolbox
- WRAP - Developing a Daily Maintenance Plan
- WRAP - Triggers and Triggers Action Plan
- Early Warning Signs and Action Plan
- When Things Are Breaking Down and Action Plan
- WRAP - Advance Directive/Crisis Management Plan
- WRAP® Values & Ethics: Mental Health Recovery and WRAP
- Achieving Recovery Through the Effective Use of WRAP
- All About WRAP Including an Overview of the Research Findings and Values and Ethics
Most courses are accredited for professional continuing education.
These courses are particularly good for you, if you are:
- working on your recovery from mental health difficulties and/or other health and life issues, want to prevent the possible onset of health problems or if you are working to deal with issues in your life,
- a peer support worker or work in a peer support center
- a family member, friend and/or provide assistance and support to a person who is working on developing their own personal WRAP
- an advocate for people who are working to develop a WRAP
- a mental health recovery and WRAP group facilitator
- interested in being a mental health recovery and WRAP facilitator
- a clinician or care provider
- an agency or organization that provides services to people who may want to develop a WRAP and their families and other supporters
- if you have an interest in prevention, systems for addressing life issues, mental health recovery and WRAP
These courses are not a substitute for the 40 hour WRAP Facilitator Training and do not qualify people for WRAP Facilitator Certification.
It is not possible to get certified as a WRAP Facilitator without attending a 40 hour WRAP Facilitator Training with a qualified Copeland Center Advanced Facilitator. For more information on WRAP facilitator training go to WRAP Facilitator Certification.