WRAP Programs Transforming Mental Health Care
Individuals and organizations across the world use WRAP to increase their own and their communities’ wellness. Check out these stories of how WRAP is being used by organizations and transforming mental health care.
- Vermont Blueprint for Heath
- WRAP in the Criminal Justice System
- Program Models of Evidence Based Practice
- A Children’s WRAP Initiative in West Virginia
- Involuntary Commitment and Recovery: An Innovative Mental Health Peer Support Program
- Focus On Recovery-United, Inc. (FOR-U)
- Enfoque En Recuperación-Unidos, Inc. (FOR-U)
- Sefton Recovery Group Experience and Vision, Merseyside, England
- The Development of Recovery and WRAP in the UK
- WRAP Transformation, Keystone, PA
- Funding WRAP Start-Up, W. V.
- WRAP in Contra Costa County, CA
- WRAP and Growth of Individuals, Great Falls, MT
- How WRAP Changed My Life
- The Power of WRAP as a Transformative Recovery Tool, Toronto, Canada
- Mental Health Recovery and WRAP in an In-Patient Setting by Ken Braiterman
- The Vermont Story by Eldred, D., Brooks, G., Deane, W. and Taylor, M.
- Sandra McQueen-Baker: WRAP Works for Anybody by Carol Bailey Floyd
Is your organization using WRAP to support recovery and well-being? Please share your story with us- firstname.lastname@example.org